Inside Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusmythb

A few months back I received a letter in the post from "Inside Track"; a UK company specializing in property Investment advice. It highlighted the attractive incentives of investing in property and the great gains to be made. I was invited to attend a seminar in Dublin, which after reading the letter had influnced me to make an appearance.
The seminar lasted aprox three hours and focused mainly on the high profits that exist for investors in the property market. I say 'mainly' because the rest of the time was dedicated to promoting Inside Track. The focus of the company was to provide education and management when it comes to buying and maintaining a property portfolio,the market being in the UK, with Inside Track collecting a % of the profits.
At this point they had my complete enthusiasm & attention and from the signs the same could be said for the rest of the room. However here came the stumbling block ! In order to jump on the wagon with Inside track you had to sign up there and then to avail of the.. "seminar discount rate" of no less than 3K !... and nothing but cash was being accepted. Maybe most will wonder why im making a statement of this, but despite Inside track's impressive selling techniques i found it particulary hard to depart with 3K on a company I had only recently heard about, and I suppose the fact they were not based in Ireland did'nt help.
Having arrived with optimisim I left a bit disillusioned. Is there anyone out there who knows and has dealt with Inside track that could redeem my initial enthusiasm ? Much appreciated :eek:

Be careful - there was a thread about them here recently which is currently being reviewed in the Moderators Forum and which contained some pretty damning criticism of them. If/when the thread is restored I will link to it from here.

Didn't Liveline or Pat Kenny cover this ompany also in the past 6 months? Cash up front? Ha!

I would have thought the golden rule is that if someone approaches you 'cold' i.e. unsolicited, with a money-making idea/system, give them an equally cold shoulder?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back