Ink for printer

Hillsalt

Any suggestions where the best value to buy ink for my printer [HP C4380]. I live in Galway but travel to Dublin a lot too.

Ideally, I'd like to buy it online. I googled it and I see that there are a lot of companies selling it on the web but I'd prefer to use one that has been recommended.

I'm sick of paying a small fortune in PC World and Easons when I know that there are alternatives.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi HIllsalt,
I have used http://www.inkjet.ie/ and have had no probs whatsoever.
They deliver very quickly and are VERY reasonable with their prices.

I have no connection whatsoever with INKJET.IE.

Would second the above company. Used them for the first time last week. The ink arrived in 2 days, i also live in Galway.

Hi HIllsalt,
I have used http://www.inkjet.ie/ and have had no probs whatsoever.
They deliver very quickly and are VERY reasonable with their prices.

I have no connection whatsoever with INKJET.IE.

Thank you so much for posting this link. I've been using a large mail order firm for inkjets for a long time, prices are good but the one you posted is way cheaper for my model. Essentially I can get 1 black compatible& 3 colour compatibles as a combo deal for €17. I was paying more than that for one black compatible alone. Thanks.

Hello,

I would also give a thumbs up for choicestationery. Recently ordered a colour 78 and a black 45 for HP printer, total cost €23.53. Same items from inkjet would have been €33.50 (for a slightly smaller volume of ink in both cartridges). Took 4-5 for post.

Hello,

I would also give a thumbs up for choicestationery. Recently ordered a colour 78 and a black 45 for HP printer, total cost €23.53. Same items from inkjet would have been €33.50 (for a slightly smaller volume of ink in both cartridges). Took 4-5 for post.

Yeah I have used choicestationery in the past, also found them good, but now Inkjet.ie are much cheaper for my Epson printer.
So I suppose it depends on what cartridge you're after, plus with Injet.ie you're also supporting an Irish outlet.

I use MX2.com. Good prices and excellent customer service - no quibble policy when returning faulty items. Free postage each way which is handy.

Hi Hillsalt, we were also spending a small fortune on ink from dealers for our Lexmark printer and then someone recommeded going to an ink refil depot, which we did. Unfortunately, whilst the saving was significant, our printer never recognised the refilled cartridge and every time we tried to print a notification message told us we needed to buy ink before we could print. Needless to say, we couldn't manage for long, so ended up just having to buy the branded ink.
In my experience, Argos tends to be fractionally cheaper than the likes of PC World, etc.

Back