Inflatable Hot tubs - Any good?

Mayo1969

Just wondering has anyone any experience of inflatable hot tubs as to what are they like, how durable they are, are they good for heating and filteration, Do they cost much to run, etc.

I know many would say it's even a crazy idea considering the summer we've had but the plan is to install it under an awning outside the back door for all year round use on the logic that the weather and temperature in November probably won't be much different than it's been the last two months!

Hot Tub

I'ver been looking into getting a hot tub myself and was wondering if you've gone ahead with this inflattable idea. Don't know much about them myself but after using an outdoor hot tub in the snow abroad. I think they are great for relaxing the muscles and getting some fun outdoors during the winter months....

we were in body and soul festival and they had basically a plastic round hot tub a big bowl a pipe in at the bottom one out at the top, and a fire burning next to it with wood on it and the pipe ran through this, great way to heat the hot tub outside..

Back