P Protocol Registered User Messages 5,568 20 Oct 2025 #21 Is each CU the lender? Or is the lender some sort of federated CU? I am a bit out of touch with mortgage rates, how does 3.85% compare? I know Avant's tracker is closer to 3%.
Is each CU the lender? Or is the lender some sort of federated CU? I am a bit out of touch with mortgage rates, how does 3.85% compare? I know Avant's tracker is closer to 3%.
balders93 Registered User Messages 197 21 Oct 2025 #22 Protocol said: how does 3.85% compare? I know Avant's tracker is closer to 3% Click to expand... Under 80% LTV: Avant: 2.98% AIB, Haven, EBS: 3.95% BOI: 4.15% 80-90% LTV: Avant: 3.15% AIB, Haven, EBS, BOI: 4.15%
Protocol said: how does 3.85% compare? I know Avant's tracker is closer to 3% Click to expand... Under 80% LTV: Avant: 2.98% AIB, Haven, EBS: 3.95% BOI: 4.15% 80-90% LTV: Avant: 3.15% AIB, Haven, EBS, BOI: 4.15%