Independent Professional Financial Advisors on public sector superannuation schemes?

Hi Slim,

At first sight I cant see anything in the brochure which relates to independant professional financial advice in realation to civil service, public service and public sector superannuation schemes.

Perhaps its there but I cant see it.

Someone who really knows the ins and outs of these schemes and isn't just trying to sell AVCs or any other services.

Just to be clear - the requirement is for fee-based advice on just the superannuation schemes themselves and nothing else.

I can understand Dave's frustration. Over the years I came across the odd union guy, the odd payroll/HR staffer, SA scheme trustees and the occasional poster on AAM who is knows his stuff. As a comment they usually knew a lot about their particular category and not much about other categories.

aj

Hi Slim,

At first sight I cant see anything in the brochure which relates to independant professional financial advice in realation to civil service, public service and public sector superannuation schemes.

Perhaps its there but I cant see it.

aj

I didn't read it. HR gave me the web address. We are a large public sector organisation so it must be relevant.

Hi Ajapale, used to work in this area are the key words here. I think this gives me all the relevant knowledge to have a truly independent view.

Woulrd recommend www.retirementadvice.ie - think this is the one a previous poster referred to in Trim. Evan is the person I dealt with and he is very good and it is not about selling anything. They deal mainly with public sector.

Woulrd recommend retirementadvice.ie - think this is the one a previous poster referred to in Trim. Evan is the person I dealt with and he is very good and it is not about selling anything. They deal mainly with public sector.

Hi Partnership - my overall experience with this company was poor at best. While my initial consultation was useful, the efforts they made to act on my instructions (following the initial consultation and subsequent communication by email and phone) was non existent. Based on my personal experience, I would not recommend using this company.

Back