Wrong forum Independent Financial advisor cork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy29

Hi there

I 30 and we have just purchased or first house. Decent savings and investments but looking for some solid INDEPENDENT financial advise going forward. Any recommendations of someone in cork and how much would I be looking at for some advice?

Cheers

Hi there

I 30 and we have just purchased or first house. Decent savings and investments but looking for some solid INDEPENDENT financial advise going forward. Any recommendations of someone in cork and how much would I be looking at for some advice?

Cheers
If you're looking at safe, low-risk invesments, I wouldn't waste my money with a financial advisor.

Hi Westy29,

Well it depends on how much you have in savings and if you like to be an active investor or not. If yes, then the next question is what professional background do you have? Many adviser as how much risk are you willing to take, which in my opinion is silly question as all investments have risk in them.

Some of the things I looked at was franchise concepts as I wanted to be an active investor. FYI, still looking for the right franchise. One thing that is catching my interest lately is joining an investment organization like the Angel investors. Other than that your best bet is what the banks are offering, which isn't much unfortunately.

Best of luck!

TK
[broken link removed]

If you want an independent advisor, use the section on the Financial Regulator's website that list them in your area.

Get someone who can do a proper financial or investment plan for you. Note if they try and flog you something at the start beware!

Make sure that you don't end up with a tied agent who can only sell one companies products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back