Incorrect totals on P60?

sam78

I did a seach on this thread and in the key posts but couldnt find anything...also the oasis and revenue websites couldnt answer my query so wondering if anyone here has any idea?

My husband changed employer towards the end of the year after he was made redundant but the P60 issued by the new employer only shows 5 weeks employment with them and all relevant Tax details etc so doesnt reflect previous earnings.

Employer was given P45 etc but they are still awaiting tax details/credits from the revenue dept which is delayed due to a 'glitch' in their system (apparently!) .

Just wondering if the P60 needs to be rectified - and if so by the employer or revenue? (am assuming it would be important should we apply for mortgage or need it for social welfare purposes etc)

sam78 said:
I did a seach on this thread and in the key posts but couldnt find anything...also the oasis and revenue websites couldnt answer my query so wondering if anyone here has any idea?

My husband changed employer towards the end of the year after he was made redundant but the P60 issued by the new employer only shows 5 weeks employment with them and all relevant Tax details etc so doesnt reflect previous earnings.

Employer was given P45 etc but they are still awaiting tax details/credits from the revenue dept which is delayed due to a 'glitch' in their system (apparently!) .

Just wondering if the P60 needs to be rectified - and if so by the employer or revenue? (am assuming it would be important should we apply for mortgage or need it for social welfare purposes etc)

You would be better asking Revenue for a balancing statement, as they will have all the details.

jcollins said:
You would be better asking Revenue for a balancing statement, as they will have all the details.

Grand so...didnt know such a thing was possible but will ring revenue on Monday, thanks for that !

Back