In House Kitchens. Has anyone got a Kitchen from them.

shrek

Hi,
Have been pricing fitted kitchens at the moment as we are interested in replacing our old kitchen which has seen better days. Went to an In-house show room in limerick at the weekend. I must admit the showroom was impressive they seem to use all smeg/neff appliances. The quality & selection seemed to be better than cash n carry etc. Are In-House kitchens part of the Panelling Centre??. Just interested really to see if any one has used them and what they thought of the kitchen once fitted??

Thanks

In-house are the panelling centre. It seems that their rebranding does not seem to have worked. Everyone still calls them the Panelling centre.

I got a kitchen from them 3 years ago and I am still very happy with it.

It was not the Limerick branch I used, but I was very happy with the service I got when ordering it. Thet were very good about doing a plan of the kitchen. The price was excellent.

They recommended a fitter who was very good and also was experienced at fitting their kitchens so he was able to easily deal with getting a few missing parts.

3 years later, the kitchen is still in great condition and looks good.

I'm a happy customer.

Likewise. Have used In House a number of times and find their kitchens excellent. Quality of timber is good with no warping etc. Far better than Cash n Carry kitchens. The accessories and wire wear range are very extensive. They are now part of Buckleys (i think). When we had a problem they travelled to see the problem and got it sorted without fuss.

Another happy customer here. We got kitchen cabinets from In-House two years ago and are very happy with it. The fitters they recommended did a good job even though it took them longer than they quoted. We bought appliances from the Power City at the same time as the ones at the In-House were a bit too expensive. However, if we were to change kitchen again, I'd go to them.

We're in the process of looking for a new kitchen at the minute, and are thinking about In House.

I seem to remember someone mentioning before (maybe not on AAM, but somewhere) that if you can get in touch with one of their recommended fitters and order the kitchen through them, they'll actually get the kitchen at a discounted rate.

Anyone else hear/read this, or am I dreaming?

The way business is at present you do not have to be in the trade to get a discount. Those that ask will receive !!

Back