ICB report post PIA

Futurelookin

Hi all,

Accelerated PIA completed mid 2017. As part of settlement investment property surrendered previous Autumn (2016). Terms of PIA were "surrender of property" rather than sale of property to meet my obligations. Official acknowledgement of completion of PIA received from PIP and name removed from register.

On ICB currently, the property loan appears 3 times. Assume it was due to restructuring or internal systems. Same account no. but R1 and R2 on two of them

I would expect that only 1 (either the original or more likely the most recent) should appear? It looks like I've three seperate loans with the one institution. Is this correct?

Second question is when should the clock start ticking on the loan? The month it was surrendered? The month the PIA was confirmed to be complete? The date of sale of the property? I have no idea if it was ever sold but was told my responsibility under the PIA was only ever to surrender and I have no further obligation to it.

For context, it was in positive equity and any balance remaining from the sale was to be used to pay other creditors.

Thanks.

Back