ICB removals date

MinnieM

Hi guys,
Does anyone have Any experience with the ICB and scheduled removal date for bad credit card rating( college student days error and card was revoked was only €100 outstanding but was never paid off, account is down as completed ) the date is set to March 2021 but I’m wondering has anyone had this happen and it’s been removed successfully or did you have to contact them directly?
Thanks

It's not the ICB you need to be worried about.
Have you checked the Central Credit Registry?
The bad debt is never removed from there unless it's settled.
Why on earth would you not contact them and pay the €100?

It’s under €400 so it’s not on the CCR only €500 or above is recorded but thanks for that. Well tbh I’m scared if i pay it now it will show for another 5 years and I had it in 2008 it also says c(account completed) so I realistically am not going to call about it but I was a student who had no clue and was handed a credit card on campus so yeah ! Not the best way to do business from BOI especially if you’ve no clue that it can effect you for so long.

It’s under €400 so it’s not on the CCR only €500 or above is recorded but thanks for that. Well tbh I’m scared if i pay it now it will show for another 5 years and I had it in 2008 it also says c(account completed) so I realistically am not going to call about it but I was a student who had no clue and was handed a credit card on campus so yeah ! Not the best way to do business from BOI especially if you’ve no clue that it can effect you for so long.
Also do you have any information about the ICB removal dates please ?
Also do you have any information o

Back