I Want to treat the Wife -advice

Your probably sorted but for the future: MONART - near Enniscorthy my husband bought me a day in the SPA as a christmas gift 2007, took me 6 months to find the time to use it. I think it was the nicest gift he ever bought me. I really would recommend Monart. Then he followed up buying me an WOW cool gift - but that is another story.
:)

Saw this post and only now got around to trying out the Monart and picked the right weekend to do it with beautiful sunshine, fabulous location, great food and service.

It's a great place to escape to for a couple of days for a 'brain shower' to completely relax and forget you're in the middle of a recession.

Best of all, not a noisy kid in sight! :)

Tried and tested:

Ferrycarig Hotel, Wexford, Love it, go for the Junior suite though...
Cliff House hotel in Ardmore, absolutely breathtaking location. We had the 8 course tasting menu.
Farnham Estate in Cavan (absolurtely amazing place) Huge grounds, lakes on the property for walks, you can borrow bicycles..the spa is ...great!!!! They have loads of DIY treatments that are free and obviously the treatments that you can book. Was there a month and a half ago and have already booked my next stay. Loved it.
Or for something completely different, there is a spectacular self catering alternative: Trag retreat in West Cork (There is an outdoor hot tub) This is a very special place indeed....

Back