I need a mug with a fairy on it!

Hi guys

Apologies if this is in the wrong section to start with. I am looking for a fairly large mug with some a fairy/fairies on it. My girlfriend loves fairies (not the childish cartoon like ones) and is looking for a large mug so I was thinking of combining both. I have seen them online but I want to try pick it up this evening while I'm in town (Dublin). Anybody know where I might pick one up?

Cheers

Georges Street Arcade id say would be your best bet. Theres a little shop there that has loads of fairy stuff.
P.S. Your girlfriend has good taste!

Or, if you want to personalise the mug a bit more you could paint one yourself. Pompeii Paints at Leisureplex , Stillorgan, supply mugs and other plain pottery, ceramic paints, brushes etc. Just go there and bring a simple picture with you, draw it onto the item and paint away. they also have some inspirational material there and are very helpful. You could also write her name on the mug. They will then fire and glaze the item and one week later it is ready for collection. It always looks surprisingly professional when completed.

You could try The Angel Shop in Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centre. Their angels can look quite fairy-like!

Back