I didn't receive the Class 3 letter, but applied anyway and it was accepted.

nephster

Registered User
Messages
140
My application is also now showing up in the HMRC app as "completed" - received on 2nd September, posted a week before.
A difference from most others here is that I did it without receiving the letter :) Apart from the initial approval of years, I've never got anything in writing from them, but have instead just made extra yearly payments and had them accepted. So followed the same logic and all seems well... I hope completed means accepted!
 
Haven't received the letter, so I just completed the application online, printed and its in the post today to them
 
I completed the application two weeks ago, I didnt receive a letter from them but went ahead myself. Just checked the App today and :

I went into Communication/Form Tracker section and the following comes up

Reference
Form Received Online
Date Received 5 October
Status Received

I am assuming this is what everyone else has received and it will eventually get updated to say completed?
thanks in advance!
 
I also applied, despite not receiving a letter. My application has also been received from them and I am hoping it will be completed with a positive response in due course.
 
1791444401241.webp

Above is how its detailed on my A/c, so 3 weeks received at HMRC end
 
Back
Top