I asked for a Boat of the Ice Cream man

dodo

I asked for a Boat from 2 different Ice Cream van men and all I got was ice cream in one with a choc flake and the other with cums, I remember a time when an Ice Cream Boat had been bought for me beacuse I was a good boy for my Mum again, meant having ice cream and many different fruits all together, it was wonderful. I asked where the fruit was on both occasions and both times they thought I was talking alien, but both time's I said I did not want the Boat thanks anyway unless you have fruit to go with it.

I dunno. Drugs might be the cause of his problems in the first place :p

Ice cream boats always had fruit, albeit tinned!
Tinned but nice, I really do feel life is changing and not always for the best, I will on Bank Holiday Sunday make my own Ice Cream Boat and I will love it

I don't recall the guy who started the thread "whatever happened to sweets?" being ridiculed in this way.:eek:

Is there something we should know here?

I think the time of posting may have had an influence on the 'lack of focus' in the original post...

I got one a few weeks ago from the ice cream guy who parks in Glendalough at the entrance to the round tower. - Gotta love boats much better than screwballs!

We've established then that an ice-cream boat is an icecream served with tinned fruit. So what are cums?

I have to say they sound rather rude!

Would it be the crumbs like you used to get on the Brunch Ice cream bar?

mf

You all must have been posh. We could never afford boats, kids next door were always getting boats from "Big Ben" (our favourite ice cream man) and eating them up into our faces. Those boats had tinned fruit, three lumps of ice cream and loads of raspberry sauce in a red plastic boat with a plastic spoon(well not a proper plastic spoon, but a square little thing)

We had to settle for the screwballs, which were the ones with the chewing gum at the end.

Back