Hugo Boss Dundrum

franmac..just to clarify..
I live in the Dub 24 area,I shop in the square often, in fact as they now have Debenhams they'll be v busy i suspect,I am not a snob
by any means.remark was tongue in cheek.relax,comment was just
throwing it back at previous persons theme of slating Dundrum.
I have no connection with Dundrum.
Fredg.

Was in Hamburg recently with boyf and he bought a beautiful Boss suit in a mens shop called Wormland in the Europa Passage Shopping Centre. [broken link removed]

Huge 3 storey shop with amazing quality and prices. He bought a suit for €350. There were loads of different brands there. I couldn't recommend it highly enough, because from shopping with himself I know how rare it is to find a good quality mans shop. He also got a lovely HB jumper and some shirts. Would definitely be worth getting a cheap flight to hamburg to buy a suit for this saving. Actually the centre was excellent for womens clothes as well.

The weekend was mostly a shopping/ drinking one, but I reckon we still broke even (in comparision to buying the clothes at home) after flights and accomodation or even saved some cash.

(Actually I wonder why people even buy clothes in Dublin, when you can much better quality clothes for the same price/cheaper in mainland Europe.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can probably buy HB suits cheaper abroad and I thought the staff in HB Dundrum were a little snotty. If you are looking elsewhere, i.e. Copeland’s, you should also check out Maurice Abrahams in St Anne St. http://www.menswear.ie/ for both off the peg and bespoke. I’ve no connection with them, just a very satisfied customer.

Hi there, I went to Arnotts to get my partner a suit (he was with me) - we spent about €400 including a shirt - for a really nice suit. That has really kept shape and style. Arnotts stock a little known brand I think it is donegal something - but cant be beaten for value.

I was in dundrum last weekend and it was like a big cattle mart at one stage there was a que for the Escalator, Its a nice shopping center but its not that great its got the same as the rest of them, wanna see a shopping center go to dubai or manchester

Thanks for the comments and help. He's getting a Louis Copeland voucher, he took one look at the opinions expressed and said ok, I don't need Hugo Boss...
I will say I do like dundrum, handy parking while I go to Tesco and M&S. Also like to take advantage of the dinner and movie special at Bennigans. But anyways, the post wan't so much about the mall more about the suits/shop and I got exactly what I needed so thanks!

Happy Holidays,
ad

Back