HSE widows pension. How to cancel after death.

Discussion in 'Public sector pensions' started by elcato, Apr 7, 2016.

  1. elcato

    elcato Moderator

    I need to cancel my mothers pension (Dublin area) and I have tried a range of numbers to do this but all to no avail so far. Anyone done this successfully and perhaps give a few pointers. My father was the actual pensioner but she received this from his death on.
  2. thedaddyman

    thedaddyman Frequent Poster

    Condolences on your loss. I suggest you try here. You'll need to have the death registered and probably provide a copy of the death cert.
    HSE Pensions Management,

    HR National Shared Services,

    Áras Sláinte Chluainίn


    Co. Leitrim

    Telephone :- 071 – 9835236 / 071 - 9835237