How's your Diesel performing?

No it's not - age doesn't tell you anyting about condition or quality. Neither does mileage. I bought one in Sept 07 with 111k miles on it. Worked out so well I'm buying another - with 140k miles on it. Both reek of quality in ways an econobox can only dream of.

The issue is value for money, full stop. Long after the stickerprice has faded, the older, prestige car, is still a quality machine........

No it's not - age doesn't tell you anyting about condition or quality. Neither does mileage. I bought one in Sept 07 with 111k miles on it. Worked out so well I'm buying another - with 140k miles on it. Both reek of quality in ways an econobox can only dream of.

The issue is value for money, full stop. Long after the stickerprice has faded, the older, prestige car, is still a quality machine........

Considering the higher tax, MPG and any repairs are likely to be expensive. Its hardly going to work out cheaper than a smaller car bought at the same price, with lower mileage and a smaller engine.

I thought the thread was about saving money, not quality.

Back