How will First Active Offset Mortgages be impacted by the withdrawal of Ulster Bank?

Puddle duck

Hi
AFAIK UB dont have the booklet. I do, but I don't see a Home Move section
I am having problems trying to drawdown my original (2004) First Active Offset Mortgage facility amount from Ulster Bank. Does anyone have a copy of the original t's and c's please?

I am having problems trying to drawdown my original (2004) First Active Offset Mortgage facility amount from Ulster Bank. Does anyone have a copy of the original t's and c's please?

What is causing the problem? I drew down some of mine in past few years without difficulty. I have some info booklet but not sure if it deals much with the details, if you can give indication of what is the problem I can look for any reference to it as there are quite a few pages in it.

Thank you for your reply, I have requested funds but the bank just won't come back to me... being told its with an u/w, unprecedented times etc... just got a reply today saying the credit dept want to know what the funds are for... is there a wrong answer here(!). I have two projects ongoing and can use the funds for either doing up my house (new bathroom/kitchen) or helping to purchase an investment property (top up our lump sum) which do you think would the bank prefer me to use their funds for?

Back