How to remove the smell of vomit

cleverclogs7

Sorry i now its gross but 2 days ago my 3 yr old vomit on her bedroom floor.I cant get rid of the smell.i washed the carpet,used the bread soda,sprays,washing up liquid,everything i can think of.It just stinks and of course the window has been open since it happened and she sleeps with me.

Help:(

Sorry i now its gross but 2 days ago my 3 yr old vomit on her bedroom floor.I cant get rid of the smell.i washed the carpet,used the bread soda,sprays,washing up liquid,everything i can think of.It just stinks and of course the window has been open since it happened and she sleeps with me.

Help:(

Scrub it with a hard brush and lots of water (use kitchen roll to soak up the excess water and then lots and lots (and lots) of Febreeze after it's dried a bit. I've had to do out the car a few times.

I've found the best smell remover is vinegar. 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water in a squirty bottle. Spray the area thoroughly and allow to dry naturally. The smell of the vomit and vinegar will be gone once dry. This is great for getting rid of the smell in cars as well - as I know only too well from experience with my boys:)

hth.

yup i used almost a can of fabreeze.but the smell comes back after a few hours.i cant even let her in the room.soure milk is really a sick smell ;)

Back