How to monitor Broadband useage

Mr Tayto

Hi

Ive currently got a broadband connection. Im wondering is it possible to monitor my usage live as im not sure what I am using.

Is there any freeware that is capable of doing this

Thanks in advance

Mr Tayto

I use a utility called NetLimiter (www.netlimiter.com). It's the freeware version I use, and it gives the breakdown day-to-day, month-to-month of the traffic to and from my router.

Jon

Does your IP not give this? I can go into my UTV account, and see what my usage is...

Yeah - most ISPs should allow you to check your cap usage to date online. UTV's only updates every 24 hours as far as I know so it's not done in real time.

Is it not accessible from [broken link removed]?
Manage your account online Check out your account summary to find out all the [broken link removed].
Or use our online billing service to [broken link removed].
And if you have any queries on your bill, have a look at our [broken link removed].

Hi, I just came across your Posting. Were you able to resolve your problem with monitoring your broadband usage? I too am using Eircom Broadband and went through all the replies that you got including opening the various links suggested, but to no avail. I went into my Eircom account and looked at my bill but it did not give me any indication of useage. If you or anyone else reading this can help me I would appreciate it.
Regards, Liam.

You are correct the 'post' did answer my query, I have now resolved it thank you. The problem was that I initially could not find on Broadband Support page - 'How to monitor Broadband Usage'. I then found it on the page as 'Broadband Stats' which was not very vvisible.

Back