How to find cheap family holiday home Cork in July?

babydays

Looking at various sites on the internet have seen some great holiday homes in Cork for approx E400 in June (around now).

Can only travel in July. Looking at the websites there are loads of offers for June but in July the rates SHOOT up to nearly double.

Is it simply because exams will be over so there'll be more holidayers or is it a case of watching and waiting for the rates to go down and special offers?

How can I find good offers?

tks hm,

I just got a great deal on Trident Holiday homes E620 for TWO weeks in July in Tralee. They have a specials page offering two weeks on selected properties for the price of one week.

www.tridentholidayhomes.ie (no I have no affiliation with them whatsoever but just really pleased with their choice of holiday homes and special offers!).

So, for anyone else looking for great July deals in Ireland have a look at their specials page - they have about 7 properties and locations on the 2 weeks for the price of one.

Happy holidays - now can someone arrange the weather for me!! Yikes!

selfcatering.ie is good too - just not for July (yet) - presumably they'll be adding more offers as time goes on

Back