How to check all posts or threads started!

R

Redbhoy

Hi folks,
Is there a way to check all posts which Ive added to the forum or do i simply have to browse through everything?

Thanks

If you click on your own profile it gives some sort of history, but not sure if it provides all posts!!

Tried that. It only gives the last 6 posts. Ive a dodgy memory and dont want to be repeating posts that have already been up before.

There's no easy way to find all topics started or posts contributed by a specific contributor on ezBoard unfortunately. However does have this feature so if/when AAM moves over to the new platform you'll be able to do it! :)

Re: Old archives

I found this website recently, thought I'd share:

www.archive.org/

The Internet Archive is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide free access to researchers, historians, scholars, and the general public

Found some old askaboutmoney.com archive pages, but it's a bit hit and miss.

web.archive.org/web/*/htt...tmoney.com

There's no easy way to find all topics started or posts contributed by a specific contributor on ezBoard unfortunately. However vBB does have this feature so if/when AAM moves over to the new platform you'll be able to do it!
Oh dear. That'll mean that one will have to be consistent in one's opinions over time. I can just see legend and rainy attacking posters on the basis that they said stated the opposite six months ago....

Yeah - good job people can't see those recommendations by myself and Brendan to invest in Equitable Life with profits funds due to their low charges from a few years back...

D'oh! :|

Back