How to buy gold?

pingpong

Wanted: A guide to buying gold, for the uninitiated please. I've done some reading and it seems incredibly complicated for someone who just wants to protect personal savings.

Thats what I thought but isn't it better to buy a better insurance than lose everything?

to answer your question - for an easy to understand guide and purchase options - go to www.gold.ie - based in dublin.

no affiliation other than existing customer of above.

Silver is even more attractive than gold right now and looks set to at least reach $50/oz (it's record nominal high way back in 1980) in the coming years:

Ted Butler is a highly repsected silver analyst:

Silver; Past, Present, Future - Phoenix Silver Summit Speech
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]By: Theodore Butler[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] | 23 February, 2009[/FONT] [broken link removed][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is this simple fact, that the relative price of silver compared to gold is so distorted, relative the their respective quantities in existence, that is all anyone needs to know to buy silver. This is not a knock on gold. I will stipulate to and accept as true every bullish argument that anyone could make on gold. You could spend hours or days lecturing me on all the good things that gold has going for it, and I will accept them without dissent. When you are done giving all the bullish gold arguments, I would just add two things. One, all those arguments apply to silver as well, and two, there is less silver than gold.

[/FONT]

Back