How to bill clients for my services

Emiso

I have a small business that provides staff training to various companies. Usually its very straightforward as I'm the only one working in the business.

However due to the volume of work that I've been offered with some large organisations , I will have to bring in some additional help from two acquaintances of mine who are also self employed.

Any thoughts on how best to charge for our services ? Should I submit one bill from my business and then pay my colleagues or should we all submit separate invoices.

You should submit one invoice and pay your colleagues, as it is your business, not theirs that is providing the training. If the companies should require additional training in the future, they might revert back to your colleagues invoice for a phone number and give them the extra work, instead of you. Keep it simple, one business, one invoice.

You should submit one invoice and pay your colleagues, as it is your business, not theirs that is providing the training. If the companies should require additional training in the future, they might revert back to your colleagues invoice for a phone number and give them the extra work, instead of you. Keep it simple, one business, one invoice.

defo + 1 only send one invoice

Also I doubt you clients want to be receiving 3 different invoices. Furthermore doing it this way gives you the opportunity to charge a premium on you "colleagues" bill.

Back