How to amend previously submitted Form 11

Decision Tree

I submitted my Form 11 for 2022 using the "Return Preparation Facility" earlier this year. It was processed, got a small refund.

Now my partner wants to make a lump sum PRSA contribution against her 2022 paye income. We're jointly assessed.

Is there some way to do this on ROS, for example can I modify the previously submitted Form 11 and resubmit, or do I need to contact Revenue ?

TIA

Yes I'd seen that one, more specifically I can't see the option in ROS to make the amendment. I read elsewhere it's possible to call up the previous submission and modify it. I am thinking because I did not complete using the online method I don't have that option.

Yes I'd seen that one, more specifically I can't see the option in ROS to make the amendment. I read elsewhere it's possible to call up the previous submission and modify it. I am thinking because I did not complete using the online method I don't have that option.
Get in touch with Revenue.

Last edited:
Similar to the old ROS Offline app, the return preparation facility lets you fill it out the form off line and then upload it. I've made an inquiry on ROS.

Go through the steps to submit a return for 2022 in ROS.
This should take you to a page with details for making an amendment.

Back