How often do Ryanair change their timetables

Z

z104

Booked a flight with Ryanir for 11.10 flight Friday 13 of March. Shannon to Stansted

Check the timetable today and the 11.10 is not going this day. Instead they're moved me to the 6.30 am flight. Received no email.This adds 4 hours to my layover. It's not the end of the world just annoying.

Does anybody know if Ryanair chage their timetable often of just twice a year? I can take an earlier connecting flight when I arrive but do not want to if there is a good chance that the timetable will change again.

FLown with them a fair few times and never had my time change but I'd never say never where Ryanair are concerned. Maybe ring and see what they say.....

Ryanair changed a flight time on me last November (7.45am departure instead of 7.55am) - had booked the flight in September. That was the first time a flight time had been changed on me.

I received about 4 emails advising me of the change from about 1 month before the flight date, and I had to click through on a link in the email to confirm that I had been notified and accepted the change (not sure what my alternative would have been though, the change was on my return flight to Dublin!!).

I've had flights changed, generally email notification to accept new time or they would refund the money. One time they allowed me to pick a different day. Depends on their current rules. Flight changes generally occur twice yearly, I think March/April and Oct/Nov is the changeover. Summer/Winter timetable basically. But they do it other times when they change routes etc.

Back