How much would a South American Killer Snail Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'll bite. What is a South American Killer Snail and is there a reason to think they'd be widely available in Ireland?

So...is it a snail that kills South Americans or a hitsnail (as in hitman) from South America?

Late one night a man is sitting quietly by the fire, when he hears a knock at the front door. He opens the door and looks down to find a snail sitting on the step. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can.

Three years later, there's another knock at the front door. The man opens the door, looks down and there sits the same snail.

The snail looks up and says, " So what the hell was that all about!?"

Late one night a man is sitting quietly by the fire, when he hears a knock at the front door. He opens the door and looks down to find a snail sitting on the step. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can.

Three years later, there's another knock at the front door. The man opens the door, looks down and there sits the same snail.

The snail looks up and says, " So what the hell was that all about!?"

So what the hell was that all about!? :D

I have bought insects in Ireland from www.small-life.co.uk. they are very efficient and will also answer your questions. If you want anything unusual, you'll have to get them sent to a UK address or collect them. At the moment, I live in St. Lucia in the West Indies and we have African Giant Snails all over the garden. They are a pest, introduced here. The come out at night and whenever it rains. Some of them are as big as a can of soda! I'd bring one back for you at the end of November when I go back to Cork for a wedding. Although, maybe not???

I have bought insects in Ireland from www.small-life.co.uk. they are very efficient and will also answer your questions. If you want anything unusual, you'll have to get them sent to a UK address or collect them. At the moment, I live in St. Lucia in the West Indies and we have African Giant Snails all over the garden. They are a pest, introduced here. The come out at night and whenever it rains. Some of them are as big as a can of soda! I'd bring one back for you at the end of November when I go back to Cork for a wedding. Although, maybe not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back