How much does a fusebox cost?

babydays

Anyone have any idea how much it costs to get a fusebox and have it installed?
Is there a ballpark figure?

Hi Babydays,

Recently had a new fuse box installed. If I can recall correctly the box cost me about 90 euro. Got a electrician to recommend one and he said ABB was the one to go with. He installed it with some some new circuts for abput 300euro. Hope this helps.

Diinging.

Tks for the reply.

I had an electrician at the house who said he'd provide and install for E400. I was a bit shocked at the price so tried phoning around several electricians for an idea of what it might cost - several wouldn't say over the phone; one, when he discovered that I lived too far from him for him to do the job so I asked what it might cost me said 'I can't say because each electrician has different rates' ....

Eventually got a recommended electrician who would provide and install for E250.

Hell of a difference!

one, when he discovered that I lived too far from him for him to do the job so I asked what it might cost me said 'I can't say because each electrician has different rates' ....
What did you expect him to tell you? A lie?

No, ubiquitous, of course not.
It was very clear from the way he said it and his reluctance to get into prices that he knew full well that outrageous prices are asked by some.

Back