How much do business account bank statements cost from bank of Ireland?

Annakay

Does anyone know how much business account bank statements cost from bank of Ireland?
I would prefer not to use mobile banking. I've heard it's very expensive to get the statements without using online banking.

Where did you hear its expensive?

All fees detailed here, and in the schedule of charges.
From one of the owners in the management company, who probably was lying.

Thank you for replying. I'm finding it hard to find in that link... Are they calling bank statements - copy/duplicate statements?

Sorry for bothering you with this.

Where did you hear its expensive?

All fees detailed here, and in the schedule of charges.

Are they calling bank statements - copy/duplicate statements?
That's my understanding.
If you've Internet banking, you can print them for free. Or get copies for free.
I'm not a customer, but my understanding is their fees were all simplified a few years ago when they brought in a standard quarterly charge.

For business accounts they have a deal of free banking for the first few years banking with them and then they will start to charging after that time. Not sure if it is still available for new business.

If you are asking for additional copies of statements you will be charged an additional fee.

When you set up an account you can request a statement to be sent monthly/quarterly etc.
From May BOI want you to go paperless and print off yourself in their online banking.
You can still ask them to send a statement in the post if you do not have online banking there is no additional change. You just have to ring and ask.
You are charged a fee to hold an account so at the moment the maintenance fee is included in the €15 per quarter and the statement is included in that fee.

Back