Home how can I find good broker?

U

user_2010

Hi everyone

This is my first post on this website. Im desperately trying to find a broker or financial advisor that can help us. our insurance (life, home and mortgage) needs a complete review. We need someone to sit down with us to go through everything. We are too nervous to do this ourselves in case we leave something out or do something wrong. Im due my second baby in 12 weeks and would love to get this sorted sooner rather than later. My husband is out of work so every cent counts.

If you could help us please abnd point us in the right direction that would be great. I know that we have been told to go online ourselves but thats not an option really for us we would feel better sitting down and combing through it with someone.

Thanks

There are loads of good brokers out there.

Zurich are very good for life insurance they also cover mortgage protection and home insurance, if you go on to their web site they have a list of the brokers they deal with.

You can search through and find your local broker, might be a good place to start.

Zurich are very good for life insurance they also cover mortgage protection and home insurance,

But as an Insurance company, Zurich will sell Zurich products. If you want an overall view of the market find a decent general broker.

What part of the country are you based ?

Back