MisterMarkie
Registered User
- Messages
- 33
I received a letter today from MBNA stating that my debt with them will be sold on to an agency. Can anyone advise me on this. Can I then negotiate a repayment plan with them and how open are they to offers?
Great to read this netz. Did you negotiate the payment plan without an income and expenditure form filled out? I'm in a similar situation and would be really interested in some advice. I can't see an option to pm you.
Someone I know (coughs into sleeve), has just negotiated a settlement on their MBNA cc.
outstanding balance €12700
settlement amount €4200
I believe that the immenient personel insolvency rules have them running scared.
The proposal (not certain) would allow distressed debtors to write off 75% of the debt and enter into pay,ment plans on the balance. So with a badly distressed debt they are better off settling, you must be prepared to play hard though.