Hotels In Dublin

dymo

We are looking for a hotel in dublin city that is near the shoppiing areas and also for a bite to eat.We are looking at the Morrision,La Stampa or the fitzwillimas or the Dylan the morrision and LA stampa are €130 room olny the other 2 are €165 room olny which is the best

The Morrison is funky and the breakfast is brilliant - didn't have dinner.
The rooms in the Dylan are quite small and tired looking but the food is excellent.
Fitzwilliam - never stayed - Thorntons is a superb restaurant but pricey.
La Stampa - I know nothing.

My advice is if you stay at the Morrison, add the breakfast - seriously well worth it. Fill up for the day!

the olny thing about the brekfast it that it adds another 30€ on to the room have to say i do like the look of the morrision and the reviews on it seem to be good

the olny thing about the brekfast it that it adds another 30€ on to the room have to say i do like the look of the morrision and the reviews on it seem to be good

€30 :eek: - wow, that's toppy.
Maybe not then, we got it as a present.
No breakfast is worth €30.

If shopping is on the agenda then Fitzwilliam has to be the one - at the top of Grafton St and next door to Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.
Have stayed there and would recommend it - brekkie was included and was excellent.
Reasonable parking / overnight rate if I recall correctly. I would suggest ringing any of them and haggle quoting a rate from a nearby hotel - did you price The Westbury - surely the no 1 location for shopping ? Check tripadvisor for reviews for all. The Dylan is on our radar for our next city trip.

have stayed in the fitzwilliam in Belfast and it was lovely the westbury is over 200€ for the night looks like the morrision is the best value will keep an eye out for the next day or 2

read somewhere over the weekend that The Morrison was in financial difficulty - not sure if receivership, administration or other - check just in case !

Back