Hotel Recommendation Wanted in Belfast

Newbie!

I need to stay overnight in Belfast for a work thing in a few weeks. Can someone recommend a nice hotel in a good location? I'd like to meet friends for food that night and would like to be staying somewhere close to restaurants and night life.
thanks.

Hi Newbie,

I stayed in the Europa a year or so back and it was fine.
Have a look at trip advisor for help as your choice may depend on car park,etc.
Belfast is quite small and a lot of places are within easy reach.
Have a nice stay.

The Fitzwilliam is also very nice, reasonable and central. It is a sister hotel of the Fitzwilliam on St. Stephen's Green in Dublin. It is beside the Grand Opera House, which has many good shows, running.

Wellington Park is well located & was a fine hotel. I say was as I haven't used it in the past 5 years, but found it very convenient when I had to stay over for intermittent weeks. It's about a 15 miin walk from the City Centre.

I stayed in the Premier Inn, Alfred Street a couple of years ago and would stay there again.

i stayed in park inn at the back of bbc a week ago, right in the city centre, it had limited but very secure parking,alot of hotels in belfast have no parking.i would stay there again. it was also a one night stay for work

The Fitzwilliam is also very nice, reasonable and central. It is a sister hotel of the Fitzwilliam on St. Stephen's Green in Dublin. It is beside the Grand Opera House, which has many good shows, running.

+1, great restaurant too.

Back