Hotel Recommendation Wanted in Belfast

Newbie!

I need to stay overnight in Belfast for a work thing in a few weeks. Can someone recommend a nice hotel in a good location? I'd like to meet friends for food that night and would like to be staying somewhere close to restaurants and night life.
thanks.

Hi Newbie,

I stayed in the Europa a year or so back and it was fine.
Have a look at trip advisor for help as your choice may depend on car park,etc.
Belfast is quite small and a lot of places are within easy reach.
Have a nice stay.

The Fitzwilliam is also very nice, reasonable and central. It is a sister hotel of the Fitzwilliam on St. Stephen's Green in Dublin. It is beside the Grand Opera House, which has many good shows, running.

Wellington Park is well located & was a fine hotel. I say was as I haven't used it in the past 5 years, but found it very convenient when I had to stay over for intermittent weeks. It's about a 15 miin walk from the City Centre.

I stayed in the Premier Inn, Alfred Street a couple of years ago and would stay there again.

i stayed in park inn at the back of bbc a week ago, right in the city centre, it had limited but very secure parking,alot of hotels in belfast have no parking.i would stay there again. it was also a one night stay for work

Days hotel less than five minutes to city centre good rates and lots of parking

The Fitzwilliam is also very nice, reasonable and central. It is a sister hotel of the Fitzwilliam on St. Stephen's Green in Dublin. It is beside the Grand Opera House, which has many good shows, running.

+1, great restaurant too.