Honeymoon options for July

A.J

Hi there,

Getting married early july and obviously the honeymoon needs to be organised soon!

Thinking of Europe, has anyone got any good recomendations for luxury in France, Italy or other destinations?

Would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks ;)

You should subscribe to George Hook's holiday slot on Newstalk 106 with Fionn Davenport from Lonely Planet...they're always dealing with queries like this and you get the notes from each show emailed to you. Go to Newstalk's website and you can register. I'd recommend Santorini myself, this place specifically http://www.astra-apartments.com/

Barcelona great food, nice and warm, loads to see, and you have a beach and destinations to visit around it...cant go wrong..

Barcelona is very nice but if you are willing to do the city option for your Honeymoon, then I would suggest Rome and Venice. Spend a few days in Rome and a few days in Venice. Nothing more romantic than the Trevi Fountain at night.:)

we're getting married in august and heading to italy. we're going for a week in amalfi, then train up to venice and then a few days in florence and siena and finishing in rome.

we're flying with aer lingus to naples, staying in positano and we're going to hire a car on our last day in venice and return it on our first day in rome so that we can drive around tuscany.

we're doing it ourselves in association with t'internet!!

Back