Holywell Wood Swords

N

newbie1

Does anybody know what the Holywell development in Swords is like to live in?

There is a 3 bed duplex property for sale in the Holywell Wood which appears nice for 198k.

A friend of mine is interested in looking at the property and was wondering if there are any issues with this area or what is the situation with car parking.

From the photos the place looks very nice however as there are wooden floors throughout would this be a problem with Management Agent if the property is controlled by a Management Company?

As beside M1 would it be noisy from traffic?

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks

Ah very true as I see 3 bed houses for sale for 215k mark in the Swords area.

No issues with the area. I live here so I'd be be biased. Parking is communal with no allocated spots which could work both ways for you. I've stayed in apartments where its impossible for a visitor to get a spot - unlikely to happen here.

A very dreary estate, a long walk from amenities. Hate the uniform look of the place and was not impressed by the showhouses all those years ago. My recommendation would be to look elsewhere.

A very dreary estate, a long walk from amenities. Hate the uniform look of the place and was not impressed by the showhouses all those years ago. My recommendation would be to look elsewhere.

Have to agree. The lack of amenities is the biggest problem. There are nicer parts of Swords.

Have to agree with this also, don't like Holywell at all, too far away from amenities. Definitely look elsewhere in Swords.

Just had a quick look at daft.ie there, 9 other houses under 200k in Swords.

Back