holiday with 2 young kids- where to go?

Try the El Dorado apartments in Lanzarote

Also, www.keycamp.ie have loads of campsite options. Used them last year to stay in Brittany for a few weeks. Very well equipped campsites, good kids clubs, great swimming pool complex

Bcol1 I was in Lido with the hubby before we had the kiddies now I also have a 3 year old and 1year old and are trying to think of a holiday destination. We went in September its about 8 years ago now and found it very quiet but looking back it was a lovely place but we found that our hotel was full of German and we didn't really meet any English/Irish people!! Would love to bring the kids back as it holds a special place in our hearts hubby proposed there, can you recommend a hotel not sure I would go back to the one I stayed in.

Hi Shasha,

Hotel & Residences Il Teatro is where we stayed and we are returning there again this year. They are apartments within a hotel, great location 2 streets back from the beach, overlooking a small square with ice cream cafes on every corner, and 5 mins walk to the waterpark. The apartments are very modern and clean, and there is a pool on the ground floor as well as a rooftop jacuzzi pool and lovely loungers up there with view of the sea, heaven! Fabulous staff, so friendly and accommodating with children. We ate in the hotel restaurant a lot, it looks out onto the square, lovely food and very family friendly.
[broken link removed]

The season is very short, take the opening days for the waterpark Aqualandia as a guide. In 2012, it's open from May 26th to Sept 9th. So travelling outside of those dates i can imagine it would be very quiet.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Back