Hit and miss wooden fence

Pieface

Hi,
I am looking for a vertical hit and miss wooden fence where you are not able to look into your neighbour’s garden and vice versa from any angle. I think this is possible if the planks are wide enough but I am not sure if they exist in Ireland. If you have come across it, please could you advise on the supplier who provides this. Thanks.

Thanks. Unfortunately I can’t tell if the planks are wide enough that you can’t see into your neighbours garden from a any angle. I know I probably have to go and look around but was hoping that if someone knows where I can find what I am searching for it would save me a lot of time. Not a big fan of shopping except online.

You could buy one panel, have it deliver and then install it temporarily and see if that does the job.

That way you would know if it suits you and not have to rely on other peoples opinions which may not match your expectations

The purpose of the hit & miss design is to allow wind to flow through freely without weakening the panel. If the planks are too wide, this won’t happen as effectively.

Back