PTSB High Court upholds Ombudsman's findings against PTSB on loss of tracker mortgages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all just by means of update but especially for those who have not registered their complaint time is running out irrespective of when the Supreme Court hearing is heard you need to get the complaint registered with the Fsob and as most came out of their fixed rates in jan 09 this coming January is the last opportunity for a complaint to be lodged. I'm not saying it's fair but the statute rule re 6 years still applies it may even have something to do with the delay I don't know but if I can help let me know Padraic

This could explain the delay in getting a judgment on this case. If PTSB fail in the high court after this coming January, negative media attention will be firmly focused on PTSB.
This would attribute to other possible cases against the bank.

As the 6 year deadline will be expired, the financial loss from the bank would be minimized.

Then if thats the case the FSO should be pushing this case in the Supreme court instead of letting it slide and the media should be highlighting the above facts now so they dont get away with it.

Finally after 4+ years, this case is listed for hearing on the 16th Feb 2015. Just recieved my letter

Hi Talder and all
There is a date issue here for sure however I believe in reviewing some of these cases that same are still within the time frame of complaint and all that needs to occur at present is to get the complaint to the Ombudsman Office (remember you will need a final response letter before doing this). I am certain that the only reason PTSB appealed this decision was as a delay tactic to avoid the majority being able to resolve their complaint but there are options to have the complaint made within the time frame namely the ongoing nature of the behaviour being complained of which as such means the behaviour that is being complained of is still occurring. Over 33,000 have viewed this thread and I hope all have done something in regard to registering the complaint. I am at present preparing more cases for submission and if any one wishes to contact me please do so and i will review the documentation for you and confirm if the complaint is still within the 6 year time frame. If there is a large body of people out there who have yet to submit their cases you can be certain that this is the reason the hearing has been delayed, it all seems too convenient for me and yet again the customer is the one that has been overpaying on their loans for the past number of years. And these very customers actually own the very same bank, you couldn't make it up if you tried. My email address is [email protected] if anyone wishes to contact me regarding this Padraic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back