Help! Present ideas for 30yr old girlfriend needed!

a co-worker booked the BT personal shopper for his other half, the personal shopper was aware of the budget, she wasn't. Apparently it went down really well (and shopping came to within a couple of Euro of budget).
If BT isn't her thing, debenhams have personal shoppers and probably can work off a set budget!
alternatively weekend in NY / Paris / Rome never goes amiss, and you get to enjoy that also!

Digital Camera
SLR Camera
DVD Box Sets of her favourite TV shows
Hot Air balloon Ride (though this happen much later in the year)
Limited edition print (framed) of a significant theme to her
Diamond necklace
Rent a sporty/luxurious car for the day and drive somewhere unusual and have a picnic or go to an exclusive restaurant
Electronic photo frame pre-loaded with pictures from her past/present
A gorgeous dress, you in a tux and dinner somewhere exclusive

Yeah, what do you get the girl that has everything? . . probably a Saturday job. Other than that what about a trip to Paris and an engagement ring?

New Generation GHD Straightening Iron? .... Limited edition Summer Handbag Set coming soon.

how about a box which contains - the newspaper from the day she was born - and a few retro toys from her childhood days - ie., "disco boopers" "rubix cube) etc.,

Does she Like music? I got my Gf an Ipod & she loved it. It can be used all the time. Thing is.. Im lost on what to get her next. :confused:

I feel your pain Curiousabout! :) Read the rest of this thread, loads of great suggestions here. Will keep me going for a while!

Hey Guys,

I came across this website [broken link removed] while looking for birthday present ideas. Might be of use for future birthdays!

I've just looked and that is a great website. There is so much choice on it. I had been looking for somewhere do some skydiving (i'd done some recently in Oz) and i've just found the solution.... although i don't know how thrilled your OH would be to be told they're being pushed out of a plane for their birthday! :D But there are other great suggestions on the site.

If you're in Dublin, how about a horse-and-trap ride around Stephens Green followed by Patrick Gillbauds for dinner and then around the corner to the Shelbourne for afters!!

Firefly.

Thats a great suggestion Firefly, especially coming into the nice weather... might even suggest that to my OH for my b'day!! ;)

Back