help my grass

dj123

Hi

just wondering can anyone offer any advice to help my garden recover, between the rain, the frost and two dogs my grass looks like it will never grow again! its just like a patch of muck at the moment it needs serious help!

Thanks

Dogs and grass don't go well together. Dogs should have a run and kept seperate from the grass. Probably not what you want to hear ! Its nigh near impossible to have a nice garden and dogs together.

Secman

You can't do much about it at the moment but once the growing season starts again, you could apply some slow release fertiliser that can be bought at most hardware stores or gareden centres. It could also need a good shot of nitrogen in places. But as previous poster said, keep the bloody dog off it!

Hi thanks for that, I have a dog run but I dont have them in it because I have a few bits and pieces to finish and I am waiting for a shed to come when its fully finished and the dogs are in it my grass might have some chance! just wondering what kind of seed would I want to be putting on it to make it grow and to make it really green? its a disaster area at the moment!

Type of Seed: No.2, when the weather picks up a bit and the ground begins to warm.

Back