Heineken Memory hotel adverts.

It's something like Heineken controls the man's memories. And the hotel is in the mans head, only good/happy memories are allowed to check into the hotel (the mans memory). Maybe Budweiser allows both good and bad memories to be stored in out heads?

Basically because he is drinking Heineken he has lots of good memories. Because of all the good memories, his memory "hotel" is full, and the "memory hotel staff" have to kick out some old (crappy) memories to make more room for the new Heineken driven ones.

Don't know what they mean at all but that one with the guy shouting his name drives me nuts. It's like that other ad (forget what that was for)where the guy screams over and over and others "answer the call"

Hmmm..memorable ads then, I remember the ads...forget what they were adeversting!

Yeah, have to say I though it was something to do with alcohol destroying brain cells & affecting short term memory.
:)

Yeah, have to say I though it was something to do with alcohol destroying brain cells & affecting short term memory.
:)

Especially when the guy behind the counter turns to the screen and says "you're killing me today"!!! Never thought I'd hear that in a beer ad.

Back