'heavy metal' appreciation?

I never like D'anio or whatever his name was - i thought Bruce was miles ahead - almost like an opera singer! A phantom perhaps!

Was wondering can anyone recommend a good Dublin pub with a rock/metal flavour?

Something fairly respectable if possible, not crazy, preferably open during the day too, and preferably populated with "ordinary" people as well as metallers/bikers?

Cheers!

Bruxelles off Grafton St - always something going on there. Generally more "mature" clientelle with very few "kids".
God, i'm getting old.
Got the Slash autobiography for xmas - wonderful read if you're into that sort of thing.

Bruxelles isn't too bad during the day but over the last few years there's more and more kids there and now I'm too old to have my ears ringing for days afterwards!

The Foggy Dew always has a decent crowd.

Live After Death DVD released last Monday

This includes the full concert from Long Beach Arena, Southern California - as in "Scream for me Long Beach"

plus the 2nd part of the history of Iron Maiden. Theres 5 hours in total. I havent received my copy let as I'm trying the CD wow route Stg£12 Vs €27 in HMV - so probably worth the weeks wait to avoid paying 1.5 times the price.

for an unbiased assessment of the product ;) theres a promo clip on www.ironmaiden.com and a few reviews are pasted up there from Kerrang and other genuinely objective music mags.

Back