Health insurance recommendation.

Shane1883

My insurance is covered by work. I am currently on the Be Fit 2 plan and was wondering was there a better plan for the price (or say up to €1600) if anybody knows? I realise that is a hard question as peoples circumstances differ.

For some background, 29, single, healthy male in dublin city centre. Things I like about my plan are the free first visits to GP/consultant, low excess on hospitals. I get confused by the private and high tech hospitals, does cover for these matter, are they actually better?

I think things that would be useful to me might be some money off my gym membership/glasses/eye sight tests, travel insurance, dentist etc, every day expenses. Not really sure what else, there are so many plans it's an absolute nightmare going through them.

Hi Shane1883,

The nearest better plan to your current cover is Irish Life Be Fit 3 price 1579pa.
There are 2 free first visits to GP/consultant, a lower excess 75 on admission to private/hi-tech hospitals.
The advantage of private or hi-tech hospitals is usually shorter waiting lists for surgery etc.
[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back