Headlight for C3

Jester

Hello

Car has failed NCT on misaligned lights. Took it to the dealer today to refocus, when they tried they couldn't as the adjuster in the light was broken. Not sure what this is.

The upshot is the whole headlight has to be replaced. I am beign quoted €300 for the light, plus the labout plus VAT. This sounds very high to me. I had the bulb replaced recently and think it may have happened there., but not proof.

Does the price sound OK for the light?

you don't mention what yea r the car is, but i had a quick look at this site:

I've never used that website and the only time i looked at it previously I thought it was expensive, but that light seems to be much cheaper than what you're being quoted.

Hello

Car has failed NCT on misaligned lights. Took it to the dealer today to refocus, when they tried they couldn't as the adjuster in the light was broken. Not sure what this is.

The upshot is the whole headlight has to be replaced. I am beign quoted €300 for the light, plus the labout plus VAT. This sounds very high to me. I had the bulb replaced recently and think it may have happened there., but not proof.

Does the price sound OK for the light?

only £77 delivered from GSF.
They have a place here,nangor road i think[broken link removed]

Edit- [broken link removed]

Thanks - had a look at Micks garage and I was put in touch with another dealer in the midlands, basically for half the price originally quoted. Last time I will use the dealer in my own area if this is what they get up to.

Back