Have Rabobank sorted out their tax calculator yet?

minion

Does anyone know ,have Rabobank sorted out their tax calculator for their investment options yet?

I remember reading about this some time ago and it was supposed to be 'soon'. But have heard nothing yet.

The investment fund graph feature seems to be gone too??

We expect to release the Tax Aid at the end of November. We had originally planned to release before the end of October but due to some replanning in the IT development teams we've had to move the date to November instead. Not ideal we know but we hope this won't inconvenience people too much. In October we will publish information on our website which will show which part of the relevant Revenue Form needs to be completed.

In the meantime the Summary Statement facility in the Investments menu in the secure website can be used as always. This statement shows the following per investment fund:
- Quantity of units bought and sold
- Fund price per transactions
- Value
- Entry/exit fees paid

Re the query about fund graphs being removed - not sure what this is referring to. If you mean this [broken link removed]
they can be found when you click the 'Literature' tab in the Fund Selector - [broken link removed]

RaboDirect

There also seems to be a problem logging on using IE7. It gives you the message that 'Login Details Incorrect'.
Rabo's 'useful' response to a query on this was to copy and paste instructions on how to log in correctly despite the fact that I'd outlined that I had put in the corect details and that the issue does not occur when I use Firefox.

Anyone else come accross this?

Another question for Rabobank.
Is there any tax exemption on profits from selling funds?

Back