has anyone used viator.com

janedoe06

Going to amsterdam in a few weeks . found an interesting site which organises day trips www.viator.com.
Has any one used this company to book package tours.?
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Going to amsterdam in a few weeks . found an interesting site which organises day trips www.viator.com.
Has any one used this company to book package tours.?
Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Have not used that site before. What actual tour are you interested in.

If you walk from central station to Dam Square, you will pass two tour companies that provide tours, the majority of them are same as what is offered in viator. You could book them night before or in morning.

Note tours outside city normally only go on certain days of week

Hi

I used them to book some tickets for tours in Barcelona recently. All fine - got a print out to collect the ticket and all was legitimate

Cheaper than buying the same ticket when there - in my case anyway!

Yep I used these in Tokyo last year. All worked out fine. The tour was great (best tour guide ever in fact but I know that was more to do with the guide on the day than the company). Anyway I think you can book with confidence with them.

planning to use them for one of the day tours outside amsterdam . one for antwerp and brussels in one day . would be too much a headache to organise ourselves

yes we used them on a trip to new york last may, booked a car to collect us at airport, all grand. My colleague recommended them to me, she booked sex and the city tour and river trip with them. They're a good site.

Back