Has anyone received payment from SEI following completion of works under HESS grant

cgc5483

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has received payment under the home energy saving scheme from SEI. I sent in my completed DOW over 3 weeks ago and am wondering how long it takes. So if anyone has been reimbursed can they tell em how long it took.

Cheers

Re: Has anyone received payment from SEI following completion of works under HESS gra

Sent in an applicaton last November and it still hasnt been processed for the re heat scheme.(Just to get go ahead for scheme)
Numerous calls and e-mails later keep being told their spending is under review.
When did you apply cgc?
Are people having their applications to SEI processed with more success than me?

Re: Has anyone received payment from SEI following completion of works under HESS gra

I did a BER for clients three weeks ago..... applications made, received, acknowledged, works completed forms returned to SEI for reimbursement today....so far very impressed

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has received payment under the home energy saving scheme from SEI. I sent in my completed DOW over 3 weeks ago and am wondering how long it takes. So if anyone has been reimbursed can they tell em how long it took.

Cheers

Hi,
yes i have received the payment under the scheme

Eventually go ahead with scheme !!!

Posted my paid invoices etc off at end of April and called last Friday about grant payment date - they reckon 6-8 weeks! :(

Still haven't been paid either although it's my own fault. I rang them after 6 weeks and they had no record of having received the DOW. 3 days later i got the form back in the post as one of the yes/no box hadn't been checked. Think they are under staffed but the guy told me that they have a back-log but will get up to speed with payments in next 2-3 weeks.

Back