AIB Has anyone received a 3rd response from AIB?

AnitaF

I got a response on Tuesday to say appeal has been unsuccessful and my options now are to accept this decision or reject it so I leave myself with the option of taking it further to the Ombudsman.

AnitaF

Yes, got a rejection letter early this week so need to tick the reject box now and return so as I leave myself with the option of going to the Ombudsman.
Any 3rd response from AIB yet or any update? .......still waiting here
on

Carrigd

I have received a 3rd letter from BDO to say that my appeal is still with the Appeals Panel. No rejection letter yet so presuming it's a delay tactic.

cassette

Still awaiting a 3rd response here too. We've had two (or three?) letters since July saying it's still with the Appeals Panel, the most recent one arriving this week.

reggie3234

Received an unsuccessful final response from BDO yesterday, the usual spiel, you didnt loose out because rate was higher.....

verywhys

Frequent Poster
Just a quick update on my own appeal. I did not receive a third response from AIB. My appeal is now with the panel. I assume i have a long wait ahead of me unless I receive the standard rejection letter.

Emerald79

Just got our final reponse back, unsuccessful as the prevailing rate would have equal or higher.

tnegun

Frequent Poster
Got another letter from BDO saying it's still receiving attention or however they describe sitting on someone's desk, interestingly spotted Mr Hunt and the Paschal Donohoe having a good chat in the US lounge in Dublin airport today wherever they were off to. Caught me by surprise seeing them as I was leaving for my flight so I wasted the opportunity to raise our issues and just got in a quick quip to the minister to not be afraid to say no to AIB.