Has anyone gone through bankruptcy with IMHO?

AnnaLee

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of going through the process with the support of IMHO? I am trying to figure out whether to just go it alone, to spend a few grand on an adviser or ask IMHO for assistance. Any thoughts?
Family home, which we have already left and personal debt. Had house up for sale but vulture fund have declined offer plus cash settlement. They want us to voluntary surrender and give them cash. So insolvency is last and only option available to us now. TIA

I'd recommend these people 100%. I went through something similar as yourself and I finally bit the bullet with the IMHO after considering doing the bankruptcy procedure myself initially.

I think I had 3 meetings in total and they guided me through all the paperwork. Whenever I needed assistance all it took was a phone call or email and they returned the calls asap.

On my two court visits during the bankruptcy procedure I was also accompanied by a person from the IMHO who was there for support or assistance if required.

I couldn't recommend this organisation highly enough.
Make that first phone call.

Back